Parents often don’t have the time or resources available to properly advise their child and this is where a golf development coach can help! As your trusted advisor, Patty will assist you in making informed decisions for your child and will be “by your side every step of the way.”
The developmental coaching offered by Patty is different from the standard swing coach and parents often don't realize what their child needs. Patty provides this guidance and expertise to parents as their child is developing through their sport . . . golf. Developmental coaching respects and utilizes the natural stages of physical, mental, and emotional growth while focusing on skill development and consultation in areas needed. This type of coaching for your child will assist in many ways, as if they had the type of support offered by a Division 1 college program.
Coach Curtiss provides on-site golf instruction services at Jackson Park Golf Course http://premiergc.com/-lessons-and-clinics(2). On-site golf services include a balanced approach in development of the areas needed for golf performance; equipment evaluation, mental, emotional and physical readiness along with focused skill development for short game, full swing, on-course instruction and course management.
The off-site coaching services are billed separately and listed below.
- Tournament Management -
- Assist with tournament scheduling.
- Preparation and daily communication during tournament.
- Coaching / Attendance at tournaments - includes travel to/from tournament site, preparation, coaching during practice round, plan of action for course management, and daily communication.
- Tournament analytics - observe player during tournament to gather analytics for coach.
- Networking/College Prep - assisting with academic/ athletic profile, collaborating with experts in the field, networking with notable coaches, golf administrators and alumni to ensure appropriate fit for college and career.
- Player Development - includes all the above with both on-site and off-site services.
To Get Started - contact Patty to schedule a phone call.